Intake Training Calls
Advanced training for world-class intake coordinators
Are you ready to level up your intake coordinators skills?
This training will help them:
- Know they can handle any situation with potential clients
- Be happier & more productive
- Increase their conversion rates
- Help you to grow your practice
Your intake coordinator is usually a caller's first experience with your practice. This interaction could make the difference between a new client 😃 and a missed opportunity. 😩
Being an intake coordinator is uniquely challenging. You never know who’s going to call your practice, what their challenge is going to be or how they’re going to treat you.
- How do you ask for credit card information BEFORE the first appointment?
- How do you identify and deal with a potential HIPAA violation?
- How do you sell private pay over insurance?
- How do you deal with someone who is very emotional?
- How do you handle a suicidal caller?
These are all challenges intake coordinators face on a daily basis. How do they learn the best way to deal with them? Usually through trial and error - with your practice losing clients as a result.
Some intake coordinators have a background in customer service or answering phones, but that doesn’t prepare them for the emotional issues of callers or help them turn those callers into clients.
What if you could easily train your intake coordinator to be able to turn almost any caller into a client?
That's what Intake Training Calls are designed to do.
Intake Training Calls will give your intake coordinator unparalleled training in all the tricky, sticky, fiddly issues that regularly come up during an intake call.
Get started now!
- 10 unique audio training calls - these ‘example’ training calls allow you to hear how an experienced intake coordinator handles a challenge in the context of a real intake call.
- Q&A worksheets - each training call features pause points with accompanying questions, which allow your intake coordinator to think about how they might handle the same situation.
- Answers Explained - each training also contains an explanation of why the experienced intake coordinator handled the call how they did, allowing your intake coordinator to learn from their experience.
- Lifetime Access - you’ll have instant, lifetime access to these and all new trainings. The price of this course WILL go up as more trainings are added - but you’ll never pay a penny more. Plus if you should ever need to train a new intake coordinator, you’ll have access to all the same great training.
Intake Training Calls are completely unique in the mental health industry - there is simply no other intake training like it currently available.
If you want to:
- ✅ Improve your conversions
- ✅ Give your intake coordinator the tools to handle challenges
- ✅ Grow your practice
Click the button below to get access to Intake Training Calls now!
This may well be the smartest business decision you make all year 🎉
Get started now!
Uriah Guilford is a licensed marriage and family therapist who owns a thriving group practice in Northern California. He is also the creator and Head Nerd at Productive Therapist.
Aside from being a dedicated dad, devoted husband and part-time rock drummer, he loves using his unique understanding and unconventional approach to business to help practice owners grow their business and become the best in their field.
His warm, friendly manner and simple style of teaching have helped countless practice owners focus their efforts, feel more confident, and finally reach their personal and business goals.
StartTraining 1 - Getting Credit Card Info (3:15)
StartTraining 2 - HIPAA Violation (4:21)
StartTraining 3 - Calling For Another Adult (3:28)
StartTraining 4 - Private Pay Pitch (5:26)
StartTraining 5 - Private Pay Referral (4:33)
StartTraining 6 - Selling A More Expensive Therapist (2:56)
StartTraining 7 - Selling A Prelicensed Therapist (3:05)
StartTraining 8 - Emotion (8:57)
StartTraining 9 - Non-Binary Minor (5:57)
StartTraining 10 - Suicidal Caller (5:18)
StartA Final Word
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Here's the thing.
If your support staff are happy and doing an amazing job, your clients will be happy, your conversions will increase and your business will thrive! 😃
It's super tough to find and keep a good intake coordinator.
Intake Training Calls allow you to give your intake coordinator the gift of confidence, knowledge and experience. If they feel good at their job and know they are making a difference, they will likely stay with your practice and treat your clients the way you want them to be treated.
Not only that, but this program will pay for itself because it will help your intake coordinator sign up more clients. Win-win! 🙌🏻
Make the decision to strengthen your practice today.
Investing in Intake Training Calls could be the best business decision you make this year! 🎉